Google My Business is vital for your business, especially if you’re just getting started. It allows you to maintain a positive online presence and grow your company online.
If you want to focus on a few off-the-shelf social media channels rather than building your own, Google My Business should be at the top of your list. If you have time, check out some GMB features that might help your business do better.
5 reasons why Google My Business is vital for a business.
Everyone should explore GMB to find new customers. Whether you’re big or small, old or new: GMB is an important mechanism for customer discovery for all businesses. Your social media should be a top priority since you don’t need to worry about changing your platform or perfecting it. Think of it as a digital window to your business using social media for customers passing by.
- An online presence on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin is becoming a necessity when marketing your business. Adding these bits of information to your digital identity gives you a chance to portray yourself clearly in the eyes of potential customers.
- Local customer service is an effective way to increase customer interest. If you indicate the areas in which you provide a service, it will make it that much easier for people to find you.
- Announcing your updates regularly on Google Posts and reviews from your actual customers can create trust with new customers. It’s also a way to show that you’re doing business better than ever before by engaging with prospects on search engine terms.
- You should update your hours, contact info, and any changes to your business operations to keep people informed at all times – without them as able to look for you. This reduces the points of friction in your website/app connecting people with news and ensuring they’re up to date.
- Set up appointments easily without the complication of landing pages, website, and other digital requirements. Google My Business truly brings you closer to your customers quickly by providing them with the most relevant information, that’s contained in your Business Profile.
Bonus tip: Watch out for different keywords that show up frequently in the locality of your business. By adding these keywords, you can ensure that your business gets to show up when people search for them!